Ciao

A seeker's blog in search of inner peace, fulfillment of my dreams and happiness.
Namaste!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow My story of Success

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chapter 5




I'm looking in my mind to hear God's whispers. What is my calling? What can I do to the world? What do I love myself to do that simultaneously brings the real joy of helping others? Because I love to make others feel good. Yesterday I got the e-mails from Oprah. I have registered to receive newsletters from her new Oprah's Life Class. I have been with her ​​for many years and really want to continue to follow her for her show has many times opened the locks in me. Grateful forever about this. Must eat. Feeling shaky and tired, sleeping too long and went to sleep late. Not good at all. Now I get it to bed early tonight. See you soon.

No comments: