Ciao

A seeker's blog in search of inner peace, fulfillment of my dreams and happiness.
Namaste!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow My story of Success

Blog Archive

Monday, October 17, 2011

Chapter 4


It is amazing the way people can disbehave without having the right to do it. Got me a dose of acidity of a student at my daughter's school that is completely unjustified. I just kept the same friendly tone but I know that it was the last time I was nice to this person- it´s not a young kid- this one is old enough to know that he/she is rude. It has been going on for a while now and as an adult it is one of my responsibilities to stop this kind of bad behave and teach that student to back off. I know what caused it but I can not write it here without disclosing the student which is not in my interest to do so.

For me it is sufficient to know the cause, see the other's act and act yourself.

I actully put this in the back of my head until tomorrow or next time I meet this stundent. Is it one thing I learned during this trip is it to not let "energuthieves" take place. Off you go now - shoo shoo.

I rest in the knowledge of my breakthrough and wear it as a great, light, soft blanket around me. Last time I felt  this free and happy for real  is about 13 years ago. There is nothing forced about it, I don´t feel exhausted by the state-reverse I feel strong and calm, and in fact often full of laughter - life is so good. However, I must be careful not to fall back into bad habits. Each situation outside the home requires the attention and a quick action of stopping it. You will get an example: Today I found myself sitting on our daughter's school. I was waiting for her to stop and without thinking did I taken in everyone's presence, which quickly becomes cumbersome. I noticed it because I discovered that I sank more and more in an attempt to create a kind of physical protection. As soon as I noticed what was going on I straightened up and my enegri generated externally. And instantly I was free again. I use to imagen a unvisibly wire that are attached at the top of my head drawing me up against the sky.

My physical and mental sphere is currently quite small, which is a decision I made ​​consciously while I feel like a part of the great world which is great. Now I'll help daughter with homework and the meditate atwhile before I start my research and writing for articles.

Take care.

No comments: