Ciao

A seeker's blog in search of inner peace, fulfillment of my dreams and happiness.
Namaste!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow My story of Success

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

continuation of Chapter One

I think many can compare what I do on these occasions as praying or meditating. It is intended simply to something higher and ask for guidance. I knew after my "meditationsprayer" immediately
what I needed to do to help our daughter and
put it all into practice. The thing is that while I helped her, I helped myself and my own problems were solved more quickly and I walked towards healing. The process is always the same in the sequence: attention-activate-maximize-minimize-heal. The difference lies of course in how big or deep the emotional wound is located. Some problems resolve within a minute while others can take years. Our daughter in the current situation has worked itself past the problem, we adults have driven up there we were through school and it's been a happy girl who had come home after school.

Anyway, my crash last week, Tuesday-evening. My partner - and husband to be YAY - understood the gravity of the situation and fixing vacation for a week to take all responsibility with children, home and dog. The day before had I been seeing my great doctor who as well would be able to wear angel wings. She gave me sleepingpills and even a pencellinkur against my infection. I knew the first week of the course of treatment would be tough as I often react with strong feeling of nauseas when I have not eaten them for a while. On Thursday, as was the partner's first vacation day I saw the positive start to cure in connection with that I would sleep sleep sleep.

Today is the first day I woke up and felt hungry. Yesterday I was sniffing at some print job that I do and updates-free, unfortunately, but I do it to acquire skills and materials that show when it's time. I have even applied for four jobs. Since I was exhausted both physically and mentally last night and could not for my life fall asleep. I knew I wanted to start this blog but I headed to the wrong place first, and made one on a blogsite I´m not use to work with and they had cleverly hidden away where I could choose to remove it. So once I discovered it, I was angry, tired, provoked and ready grin. And more than a little crazy - since there was no death threats that I had to create the passing night!
But it felt good when I woke up.

Why a blog? Well,  if what I write can help someoneels on their journey I see it as a winwin-situation.  I peel layer by layer to reach the innermost core and gain freedom to be myself and live my life as happy as I can. I am not afraid of sadness, anger, irritation. I'm not a hysterical positive person either. I'm probably like most people and have the same desire in life: health, economic prosperity, to express one's interests and hobbies and spiritual development.

Yuk, feel quite tired now, it's enough for today, now you have some background history. Tomorrow you get to know more about where I am is on its way.

Take care!

No comments: